বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় ভর্তি প্রস্তুতির জন্য ইংরেজি ১ম পত্র থেকে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ কিছু প্রশ্নোত্তর
Some important questions and answers from English 1st paper for university admission preparation
- Mandela won the support of the world by his- Prestige and Charisma.
- Mandela charged with capital offences in- 1963.
- Ayub Khan fell from power in- 1969.
- The number of conditions pointed out by Bangabandhu to join the Assembly were- Four.
- Valentina Tereshkova was born in – Russia
- The story The Lancheon is by- Williain Somerset Maugham (1874-195).
- ‘Etiquette’ means- the rules of behavior in society.
- ‘An Eastern University’ is written by- Rabindranath Tagore.
- All human beings are born- free and equal.
- ‘Out, Out’ is a poem written by- Robert Frost.
- Robert Frost was born in- 1874.
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner is written by- Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- Coleridge’s ‘The Rime of the Ancient Mariner’ is a- ballad.
- The Sundarbans is a critical habitat for- tigers.
- Kuakata is called- the daughter of the sea.
- Kuakata ta is a holy land for- Hindus and Buddhists.
- The name ‘Kuakata’ comes from- the story of a Kua.
- The poem ‘I Have Ever Seen Bengal’s Face is written by- Jibananda Das.
- Jibananda Das’s first poem collection is- Ruposhi Bangla.
- Hercules was the son of- Jupiter and Alomena.
- The Hydra had- nine heads.
- We hold these truths to be sell-evident that all men are created- equal.
- ‘I have a dream’ is said by- Martin Luther King Jr.
- The man who is called the poet of nature- William Wordsworth.
- Banglatown is located in- East London.
- The Bangladeshi Diasporas are mainly living in- Brick Lane, Landon
- ‘The Old Man at the Bridge’ is written by- Ernest Hemingway.